Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tomanion BBQ Pork Chop



To start things off I am going to tell of the Tomanion BBQ Pork Chop.

Ingredients
-Pork Chop
-Tomato
-1/2 White Onion
-Cilantro
-Salt
-White Rice
-Garlic Clove
-Olive Oil
-Favorite BBQ sauce

Due to my lack of grill, I began by using a grill-pan to cook the pork chop until tenderly done.

While that was going I decided that a pork chop was not enough and that I wanted to get fancy so I CHOPPED one tomato and 1/2 of an onion and minced the garlic. Added the tomato, onion, and garlic into a pan with a little olive oil in bottom (I am not a chef but I would say it was enough for normal cooking purposes). Let ingredients cook together until the smell makes you drool, or until the onions begin to brown. At this point add a hearty amount of your favorite BBQ sauce (I think I had Masterpiece at the time) to the pan and stir ingredients. Let simmer.

Boil rice (I like to use minute made because of ease)

Now for the difficult part. I put the rice on the bottom, lay the pork chop on top of the rice and then dowse the entire pile in the Tomanion BBQ sauce. Finaly season with salt and finely chopped cilantro if for no other reason than it looks pretty.

That is my first post. Simple, easy, and perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Ok this one looks pretty good. Love your use of precise measurements. Also, please capitalize name brand items. And always remember, I am your biggest fan. :)

    ReplyDelete