Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who, What, and Why

Hello All,

I am posting this to give an explanation of what I am doing with this blog. The objective of this blog is to provide readers with narrative recipes for meals that will serve to satisfy your everyday dude, and hopefully everyone else. I have no professional cooking experience and am just a country boy from Indiana that loves sharp knives and fire so naturally I am a HUGE fan of being in the kitchen. So, don’t expect perfection with every post because pretty much everything I cook is a complete experiment. I encourage all readers to comment, give advice, criticize, and try recipes and tell me how they go. If all goes well with this who knows maybe I’ll write a cookbook or get on Food Network? Lofty dreams I know but hey it could happen. So here we go, get ready to ignite your taste buds and try some of my creations.

1 comment: