Friday, July 15, 2011

The Dude Goes HighTech... and Some Citrus Steak

So as I said in my last post, I am in the midst of a job hunt (cough hire me cough) and have been really trying to stay on my game and in the spirit of progress I have gotten a QR code for the blog.


You might be saying to yourself right now, what the hell is a QR code exactly? To that my friends I say, I don’t know, nor do I care. I just know that it is one of the many business and marketing trends to be hitting the waves and although I cannot give you an exact definition (for that look to Webster you lazy ass), I can give you a vague over view.

A QR code is a “Quick Response” code and it serves the function of decreasing the time it takes a person who has a smartphone to find out information about certain objects that have a QR code. I am not sure how it works aside from the fact that a crazy looking crossword box diagram picture is a pictographic shortcut that is similar to what you would find on the screen of your computer that takes you to a designated URL address, text page, or any other number of fancy things. The only difference is that instead of clicking with your mouse you bring up an app on your phone, point, and BOOOOM you are sucked through a portal of time and space until you reach a webpage for a video of a kitten dancing or some dumb product like the Snuggie. So pretty much QR codes are pretty cool
As my followers, I have to believe that you don’t give a damn about the techy stuff and are more interested in what I had for dinner. So here goes.

Citrus Sirloin Tip Steak
-The Steak
- Blood Orange E.V.O.O.
- Fig Vinegar
- Salt
- Pepper

Mix everything but the steak in a bowl. Next, put the steak in the Bowl. Let sit on counter for 60 min or 1 hour which ever your preference.

Now, throw it on the grill for a while (mine was pretty thin so I only had to leave it on for about 4 min aside… that’s 4/60 of one hour for those of you on the metric system), take it off, and CHOW DOWN!

On the damn tastiest marinated steak you have ever givin the NOM NOM NOM to.

No comments:

Post a Comment